[Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH Weekly Conf Call - Nov 20

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Nov 16 11:17:04 PST 2009

FYI,

I've added the skeleton of the agenda for this week's call:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2009_11_20

The agendas have been pretty light lately. I would like everyone to think
about questions that could be brought up for discussion. Also, I'd like to
take this time to say thank you to the many folks who have signed up for the
wiki lately and have been adding content. We've had quite a few people join
over the past few weeks and they have been doing tweaks and adding content
to the wiki. We definitely appreciate your help. If you would like to help
out with anything else on the wiki (or other janitorial projects) please
contact me off list. We have lots of wiki and JIRA things that folks can
help with.

Thanks,
Michael