[Freeswitch-dev] Questions about read_frame and write_frame events

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 10:00:14 PST 2009

yes you must return a frame marked SFF_CNG rather than a NULL frame.

The TFLAG flags are all arbitrary, you can get rid of all of them if you
wish they are just an example of how those modules communicate internally.
Sometimes they were used for the host technology to have a way to mark the
channel so the call should die but you may get the same effect by just
hanging up the channel since the core now does a lot of this and may never
let your read func even be called.

pstn:213-799-1400