[Freeswitch-dev] mod managed, cant receive events thru EventReceivedFunction callback

Alex To tonhudung at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 04:19:24 PST 2009

Hi, I would like to raise this question again since it doesn't seem to have
an answer yet.

I built a .NET module which implements IAppPlugin and IApiPlugin. I looked
at the /contrib/verifier/eventsocket and it is actually the client to
connect to FS through mod_event_socket (correct me if I'm wrong here).

I believe Andrew's concern was how to receive events through
EventReceivedFunctionCallback but not connect to FS and receive event via
TCP/IP.

I would want to implement a .NET module that acts like an endpoint. Could
someone show me the direction of how to hook up handlers like it is done in
native C++?

How would I read the incoming audio data and how would I send audio as an
outgoing stream.

I setup the .NET module and dial plan so that the Run() method in my module
is invoked whenever a call is bridged to my endpoint. The ParkingLot and
Demo script sample does enlighten me a little but I still have no clue how
would I go about the audio stream after I call session.Answer().

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards

Alex To