[Freeswitch-dev] Pre8 Release on Digg

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue May 26 12:47:52 PDT 2009

Dear FreeSWITCHers,
	Now I'm gonna take a moment here to guilt each and everyone of you
into checking out the story about Pre8 on Digg.  We have all worked
long and hard to get to 1.0.4 and we still have a little bit to go.
So everyone out there that asks "What can I do to help the project?",
this is your chance to do so.  Help us to promote the project, which
brings more people to help in supporting the community, the project
and you the end user.

Also looking for people to help manage jira, test bugs, ask the right
questions and line up the bugs so we can knock them out! Please email
me if you're interested.

Here is the link for you to help out http://digg.com/search?s=FreeSWITCH+Pre8

Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org