[Freeswitch-dev] Lua session:playAndGetDigits regex

Robert Clayton rjcajax at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 11:12:33 PDT 2009

Michael,

I liked "(\*|\d{6})" also but when entered in:

agent_id = session:playAndGetDigits(1, 3, 2, 10000,'#',
'c:/DictationProject/audio/Validating.wav', '', "(\*|\d{6})");

Creates the error:

2009-03-27 14:05:36 [ERR] switch_regex.c:184 switch_regex_match_partial()
Regula
r Expression Error expression[(*|d{6})] error[nothing to repeat] location[1]

The escape characters seem to disappear and FS attempts to use the, /* an
asterisk character, as * a metecharacter.

Bob