[Freeswitch-dev] GSOC09

SP sprice at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 07:42:27 PDT 2009

http://code.google.com/soc/

We are currently accepting applications from open source projects that
would like to act as mentoring organizations for Google Summer of
Code™ 2009. We will begin accepting student applications on March
23rd. For a detailed timeline and further information about the
program, review our Frequently Asked Questions.

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 09:32, Brian West <brian at freeswitch.org> wrote:
> we would love too.  When do submissions open up?  I have tried to keep
> an eye out for it but seems its hard to catch on any of the geek news
> sites till its closed for submissions.
>
> /b
>
> On Mar 13, 2009, at 9:25 AM, Wasim Baig wrote:
>
>> Any efforts made to get Freeswitch into the Google Summer of Code
>> 2009?

Shannon