[Freeswitch-dev] conference kick all coredump

Chris Danielson chris at maxpowersoft.com
Wed Mar 11 20:56:06 PDT 2009

This actually is a bug. I put the auto-record feature into fs. And
about 2 months ago I noticed the same issue. When a conference kick
all executes it neglects stopping the audio recording and when the
conference goes out of scope a null pointer causes the seg fault.
(bear with me here going from memory on the scope issue).

Regards,
Chris