[Freeswitch-dev] uuid_broadcast leaking problem?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Mar 11 17:32:31 PDT 2009

This is normal because you're broadcasting to a leg that is listening
to a local_stream so nothing is reading from the stream so we dump the
data and tell you about it....

Its not a major issue just letting you know that you're doing it...
you might wanna use uuid_displace instead in this situation.

/b