[Freeswitch-dev] CCXML/VXML module

jonathan augenstine jaugenstine at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 09:21:48 PST 2009

I have a project that has a requirement for CCXML/VXML.  I know this topic
has popped up periodically on this list.  My first question is, does anyone
know of any development going on in this area on Freeswitch?  I am
considering writing a CCXML/VXML module, but I do not want to reinvent the
wheel.  If there is no current development going on, then I have some
additional questions.

I am looking at developing a module.  I am familiar with the architecture of
Freeswitch, but have not been in the core code a lot.  I was considering
using the XML-RPC module as a template for a CCMXL/VXML module, and I was
considering using expat for XML parsing.  Any comments or thoughts?

Jonathan