[Freeswitch-dev] Bridging to multiple endpoints

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Jun 24 14:21:07 PDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 2:01 PM, Kevin Snow <kevin.snow at ooma.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> I’m writing a module where I have an inbound call and want to bridge this
> to multiple endpoints. Each of these destination endpoints will ring until
> one of them is answered. At this point I want to bridge to that endpoint and
> cancel the others to stop the ringing.

The originate and bridge commands support multiple-ring, first-answer-wins
dialing:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_bridgecall#Description

A comma-sep list of endpoints means simultaneous ring. (Pipe-delim means
sequential ring.)
HtH. BTW, what language are you using for your module?
-MC