[Freeswitch-dev] Manually downloading libraries

Ian Quek ianquek at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 22:36:53 PDT 2009

Hi, I have a question regarding building in VS2008. For a number of reasons,
the computer that I'm using to code does not have an internet connection, so
VS is unable to download the libraries automatically. Is there a way to
manually download and install the libraries, and make VS look for the
libraries I've installed instead of trying to download them when compiling?
I'm running Visual Studio 2008 in Windows Vista.

thanks
-Ian