[Freeswitch-dev] skypiax and (inbound) DTMF problem

Paul Li plite2012 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 19:24:29 PDT 2009

This is a different issue. FreeSWITCH is able to receive DTMF digits
from Skype soft phone. But, when I call a PSTN number through skypiax
service, FreeSWITCH does not receive any DTMF digit from a regular
telephone when callee punches the keypad.

I did read through that issue related to DTMF and skypiax, which has
been fixed already.