[Freeswitch-dev] Fwd: [UniMRCP] Open source ASR and TTS plugins

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Fri Jun 19 03:01:02 PDT 2009

 Hello,
 Sorry for top posting :(
 Ok I was a bit busy for couple of days, but here goes my
contribution.
 Arsen are you going to be there @ Cluecon this year ?
 Thanks & Regards,
 Mitul Limbani,
 Founder & CEO,
 Enterux Solutions,
 The Enterprise Linux Company (TM),
 www.enterux.com
 +91-9820332422
 On Thu 18/06/09 01:26 , Arsen Chaloyan achaloyan at yahoo.com sent:
 Mitul,
 >2) What are the deliverable we expecting of Arsen's effort? And a
generic ETA of those deliverables?
 Both PocketSphinx and Flite will be integrated into open source
UniMRCP server as ASR and TTS plugins respectively and will be
publicly available under the Apache 2.0 license as UniMRCP itself.
 It's matter of 2~3 weeks to have basically working and usable
plugins for them.
 Thank you,
 Arsen.
 From: Mitul Limbani Date: June 17, 2009 1:50:52 PM CDTTo:
"freeswitch-dev at lists.freeswitch.org" Cc:
"freeswitch-dev at lists.freeswitch.org" ,
"freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org"  Subject: Re:
[Freeswitch-users] [Freeswitch-dev] Fwd: [UniMRCP] Open source ASR and
TTS pluginsReply-To:  freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org
  Brain,
 I can chip in $150 of my own as well, but two things:
1) what happens to mod_pocketsphinx ?? (is scribbleJ going to work on
it?)2) What are the deliverable we expecting of Arsen's effort? And a
generic ETA of those deliverables?
 Regards,Mitul Limbani,Founder & CEO,Enterux Solutions Pvt Ltd,The
Enterprise Linux Company(r), http://www.enterux.com/