[Freeswitch-dev] mod_xml_odbc

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Thu Jun 18 10:20:19 PDT 2009

Take a look in my contrib directory theres a SQL schema that I am already
using w/ mysql and some same data... It might need to be slightly modified
for some recent user directory changes, but this works quite well w/ the
curl stuff already and my thoughts were to do exactly what you are starting
down the road for now...

I don't think its really nessecary to add an additional table for user
attribs, where keeping the vars and params split out does since the former
are pretty much set by the coders where params and vars can be many and not
nessecarily the same everywhere