[Freeswitch-dev] ClueCon 2009 Information - Roommates

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Jun 9 08:44:24 PDT 2009

FYI,

We've had several people inquire about finding someone with whom to share a
room for ClueCon. Please keep in mind that we do have a minimum number of
rooms we need to book with the Wyndham. However, we would hate for someone
not to attend simply because they could not afford a hotel room. To that end
I would like to ask for a volunteer from the community to be the go-to
person for helping roommates to get connected. Perhaps we could get more
total rooms booked by helping those with rooming needs and who might not
otherwise be able to come to ClueCon this year.

Please email me off list if you are able to help.

Thanks!
-Michael S Collins
http://www.cluecon.com