[Freeswitch-dev] access session variables after hangup

rentmycoder rentmycoder rentmycoder at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 11:58:08 PDT 2009

Ok, let's explain some situations when cdr is not usable.
Let's take a simple IVR, callers dial in, navigate in the menu system,
at some point they hangup.

My customer needs a realtime monitor which shows the active calls in
the system each with realtime data (calldate,callerid,actual menuitem,
actual action (playing a wav file or waiting for dtmf), total call
time, calltime since actual menu entered, etc...).
With asterisk i just use AGI to communicate with an external mysql
database to store this information and an external website, which
connects to this database and show;s it's realtime content in the
administrator's browser.
How can I do this with freeswitch most effectively?
I could use event socket, but for this simple task I think lua would
be more cost effective... But I cannot execute any script telling the
database that the actual call is hanged up...
any idea?