[Freeswitch-dev] Error compiling Windows from trunk

Christian Jensen Christian.Jensen at Teligence.Net
Tue Jul 14 12:44:26 PDT 2009

Unless I am doing something really whacky, here are my steps...

1.	Check out from trunk into e:\fs - folder was empty prior to
checkout
2.	Open Freeswitch.2008.sln
3.	Right click on solution - select "Build"

I then saw the error and submitted it to the list - am I missing a step?
The solution appears to be in "Debug" state but I think that is normal.

Just to be sure I have issued a "rebuild" and the error has persisted.

Christian Jensen
Software Development Manager

Back Office