[Freeswitch-dev] Recoding G729 raw payload in FreeSWITCH and G729 decoding

seven du seven at idapted.com
Mon Jan 26 18:25:15 PST 2009

Thank you Jason.

I think there is a tools called pcapsipdump can do the job you
described.  Though
it is not in FreeSWITCH, I think it's enough for debugging purpose.
The mod_recpld,
not a good name though, is written to tight with FS and give a
standard command
line interface like "record".

BTW, I'm also thinking to record all RTP stream, for debugging and
statistic purpose,
but haven't figured out how easy/hard to do that. The idea is just
like that: http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-dev/2009-January/001789.html

Seven