[Freeswitch-dev] mod_skypiax inching forward

seven du seven at idapted.com
Sun Jan 25 02:05:10 PST 2009

Thanks.  I only had experience on post issues to jira. how to post a
patch? also create an issure? And, the skypiax stuff is not in the
trunk but a branch, is it also proper?

And I know the best way to make a patch is run svn diff in the root
directory, but I only checked out the mod, but not the whole branch,
so I think the best way to make a patch is run svn diff from the mod's
root directory, is that right?