[Freeswitch-dev] Latest build - Socket inbound variable_* on custom event problem.

Johny Kadarisman jkr888 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 10:43:51 PST 2009

Hi all,

Is there a way to propagate variable_* into custom event. I'm
connecting with inbound socket, and listening to that custom events.

during recent trunk update, I encountered an issues from external
application, after look around, found out that these value is not in
the events. After search around, found out some reference about
"verbose_events" with outbound sockets. So, I insert that applications
in dialplan, but still don't see any variable_* being propagate.

Is there anyway to enable this for inbound sockets?

Thanks,
Johny K.