[Freeswitch-dev] mod_skypiax inching forward

seven du seven at idapted.com
Sat Jan 17 05:06:58 PST 2009

Hi Giovanni,

In addition to the command line tools, I suggest taking following
things in to account:

1) originate skypiax/wrong_skype_name won't cause core dump
2) currently we can only call skypiax/skypiax1/other_skype_name,  can
we implement
      something like openzap, so skype group can be managed, and also
fs knows the
      channel status. So it's easy to call out with skypiax/
some_skypiax_group/other_skype_name.
3) What will happen if a skype client crash? can it automatically
disable the channel
     and reset the channel after the skype client recovered?

Best-
Seven