[Freeswitch-dev] mod_fax

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 06:17:14 PST 2009

mod_fax is an unfunded work in progress so calling it crude means I guess we
are not off to a very good start.
Your input is nonetheless appreciated as the small group of 3 or 4 coders
continue to try and find time to add t.30 and t.38 support to
FreeSWITCH in our spare time with little or no help.  So eventually your
concerns will probably be addressed but
Rome was not built in a day........

You do seem to have a talent for writing.  May I suggest your volunteer your
skills on our WIKI?
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/

pstn:213-799-1400