[Freeswitch-dev] Web console

Kristian Kielhofner kristian.kielhofner at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 15:13:02 PST 2009

On 1/4/09, Arnaldo de Moraes Pereira <egghunt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've written a web console using gwt:
> http://lustyscripps.wordpress.com/2009/01/04/web-console-for-freeswitch
>
> It has auto completion support and shows heartbeat event and logging
> messages (event_sink). I'll continue to work on it in my spare time, it's
> usable right now as it is. If anyone wants to provide artwork, I'll be glad
> to accept it.
>
> --
> Arnaldo M Pereira

  Very cool!  Nice tool for those of us that appreciate the console
interface but sometimes get stuck behind a browser with nary a
terminal emulator in sight.

  One question (not really for you, I suppose) - what about SSL
support?  I see that you are using the FreeSwitch HTTP server.  Does
it support SSL?  I suppose one could always use stunnel or something
similar but I thought I'd ask.

  Again, nice work!

--
Kristian Kielhofner