[Freeswitch-dev] FS send re-invite about every minutes, is there a way to disable it?

seven du seven at idapted.com
Fri Feb 27 23:24:59 PST 2009

Hi Math,

in 200 OK session-timeout, do you mean this?

Session-Expires: 120;refresher=uas

I added the session-timeout to my sip profile and I can see

SESSION_TO           0

in console when I typed in " sofia status profile default " , however
the Session-Expires will be always 120 in the 200OK msg.

Oh, I'm behind a NAT, so I think the timeout always equals 20
(mod_sofia.c around line 519: session_timeout =
SOFIA_NAT_SESSION_TIMEOUT; )

I tried change

<param name="minimum-session-expires" value="0"/>

and I can get

Session-Expires: 90;refresher=uas
Min-SE: 90

However, I still get the re-INVITE message after 60 seconds.

On Feb 27, 2009, at 10:31 PM, Mathieu Rene wrote:

> FS 200 OKs with a session-timeout header, add that to your sip profile
>
> <param name="session-timeout" value="0"/>
>
> It will disable them.
>
> ~Math
>
> On 27-Feb-09, at 1:25 AM, seven wrote:
>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> I first noticed this and posted on JIRA: http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/SFSIP-110
>> , however it's another problem(network problem I think).
>> The easiest way to make a sip trace is from our production system and
>> I it's not good to post in public, hope email you off list is OK.
>>
>> On Feb 27, 2009, at 12:09 PM, Mathieu Rene wrote:
>>
>>> OPTIONS messages arent call-related, they can be used to check
>>> connectivity but is not relevant in the event of a call being
>>> proxied.
>>>
>>> Could you attach a sip trace? and which UA are we talking about?
>>>
>>> ~Math

>>> dev