[Freeswitch-dev] What's the easiest way to get all the SIP messages in FS?

seven du seven at idapted.com
Wed Feb 25 08:03:28 PST 2009

Thank you Anthony. I'm using them. But I'm not debugging the current
calls but want to check them later, if necessary. Like this:

post XML cdr to a web interface, store in db, and every time I list
cdrs on web and click "View all related SIP" will list all the related
sip messages on that cdr record.

I know wireshark even can display a graph, but hard to do that
automatically and,  Even I can capture all the packets through tshark,
I still need to parse all the SIP messages from a pcap file and
perhaps store them into a database. So I think it maybe easy to
implement something in FS like "record-sip-session" and record all the
SIP messages related to a session. I'm not sure whether that works.