[Freeswitch-dev] What's the easiest way to get all the SIP messages in FS?

seven du seven at idapted.com
Wed Feb 25 07:06:49 PST 2009

Hi,

I want to get all(or certain) SIP messages in FS(perhaps I want to
write a module), What's the easiest or best way to get that? or where
I can find it in code?

I know we can see SIP messages with TPORT_LOG enabled, It's in
mod_sofia or sofia-lib?  Why it is only possible to set that on start
time but can't change it lively?

If I can get them, I think it's possible to write to a file/db, or
even send out from event_socket. I know it will hurt performance, but
we don't do high volume calls and want to debug easily. Third party
tools maybe work but also hurt performance right?

Thanks.

Seven