[Freeswitch-dev] [Freeswitch-users] Skypiax (Skype Network endpoint) for FreeSWITCH

Gourav Shah freedomyug at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 10:29:33 PST 2009

> The livecd has been neglected until now, and Celliax too, because of
> Skypiax ;-).
> Starting monday I'll begin to port Celliax to FS.

really grateful that skypiax was given  priority though :) its really very
useful.

> Would be nice to have the livecd with both Celliax and Skypiax, on
> both FS and *.
>
> In the past I used Knoppix as a base for the livecds, maybe today we
> can start from Ubuntu live cd? What do you think?
>
> Certainly. I second on using  Ubuntu live cd platform for this.

here are a few links to the relevant documents
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InstallCDCustomization
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/LiveCDCustomization
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/LiveCDCustomizationFromScratch

Thanks