[Freeswitch-dev] Freeswitch on Debian repository

Fadil Berisha f.koliqi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 18:46:30 PST 2009

Hi Mike

Here is results from dpkg-buildpackage -d

creating testanalog
cc1: warnings being treated as errors
src/testapp.c: In function 'main':
src/testapp.c:48: error: format '%lu' expects type 'long unsigned int', but
argument 2 has type 'zap_size_t'
src/testapp.c:52: error: format '%lu' expects type 'long unsigned int', but
argument 2 has type 'zap_size_t'
src/testapp.c:54: error: format '%lu' expects type 'long unsigned int', but
argument 2 has type 'zap_size_t'
make[7]: *** [testapp-testapp.o] Error 1
make[7]: Leaving directory `/home/devel/freeswitch/libs/openzap'
make[6]: *** [../libopenzap.so] Error 2
make[6]: Leaving directory `/home/devel/freeswitch/libs/openzap/mod_openzap'
make[5]: *** [all] Error 1
make[5]: Leaving directory `/home/devel/freeswitch/libs/openzap/mod_openzap'
make[4]: *** [../../libs/openzap/mod_openzap-all] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/devel/freeswitch/src/mod'
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/devel/freeswitch/src'
Making all in build
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/devel/freeswitch/build'
 +-------- FreeSWITCH Build Complete -----------+
 + FreeSWITCH has been successfully built.      +
 + Install by running:                          +
 +               /usr/bin/make install                   +
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/devel/freeswitch/build'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/devel/freeswitch'
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/devel/freeswitch'
make: *** [build-stamp] Error 2
dpkg-buildpackage: failure: debian/rules build gave error exit status 2

koliqi