[Freeswitch-dev] Freeswitch on Debian repository

Massimo "Ctrix" Cetra ctrix+fs at navynet.it
Tue Feb 3 03:29:21 PST 2009

Brian West ha scritto:
> Nicholas,
> 	Do you want to have svn commit and control over the debs?  Someone to
> maintain them?  I'm also looking for someone to watch over and work
> the RPM spec file too.... Anyone Anyone?  Email me off list of find me
> on IRC bkw_ in #freeswitch on irc.freenode.net

Brian, be careful.

The debian standards wants daemons to be installed in fixed places (for
example, freeswitch in /usr/sbin fs_cli in /usr/bin, modules in
/usr/lib/freeswitch/ and so on)

Even if having the official patches in trunk would be a very good
option, probabily it will break the freeswitch rules to have a common
pattern among all build systems (that is everything in /opt/freeswitch).

I know you wanted everything in /opt/freeswitch to handle support
requests better.

This is just FYI!

Max