[Freeswitch-dev] pls help

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Dec 28 08:08:55 PST 2009

Maybe someone can get with mercutioviz on IRC and write up a how-to on the proper way to ask questions on the list and what info to provide... I have noticed an up tick in these short "HELP ME NOW PLEASE" emails and they have gotta stop.  Its noise and I just ignore them for the most part.  If you're not willing to do a little work providing details its only going to bog down our already limited resources trying to extract the info from a user.  I already do this but its like pulling teeth sometimes... VERY PAINFUL.

Meeting Agenda items:

We need community volunteers.
Bug Tracker, Wiki, IRC.
Project Etiquette (irc, wiki, tracker and lists)

The project is growing by leaps and bounds and very few are stepping up to the plate to help out.

I thank everyone that has so far been helping out.  Even if its a little here and there because it helps greatly.

Thank you,
/b