[Freeswitch-dev] Help ! How to adjust the freeswitch speex Codec 's parameter for my sip phone

sky tan sky.side at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 22 19:17:00 PST 2009

hi,Minessale

   thank for your aswer, I show my setting below:
my previous setting in vars.xml is:
 <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="global_codec_prefs=G7221 at 32000h,speex at 8000h@20i,speex at 16000h@20i,speex at 32000h@20i,G7221 at 16000h,G722,PCMU,PCMA,iLBC at 30i,GSM"/>

then I change my setting as:
  <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="global_codec_prefs=G7221 at 32000h,speex at 8000h,speex at 16000h,speex at 32000h,G7221 at 16000h,G722,PCMU,PCMA,iLBC at 30i,GSM"/>

the problem still exist. the appearance is : the x-lite (8000h) calling side sound good, and the x-lite called side's voice quality is very poor.

also I test many sip softphone, and get my analyze as:
the media consultation in SDP(Session Discription Protocol) is not work correctly in speex at 8000.

can you get me more suggestion?
or any one who have such experience in it ?

thanks a lot !

--Forwarded Message Attachment--