[Freeswitch-dev] coredump (dingaling)

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Dec 16 12:04:49 PST 2009

Well, now that you have demonstrated that you can repeat this on the latest
trunk you can now do the gdb stuff on the core.xxxx file that gets created.
Check out this page that has some information on gathering info:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs#Advanced_Debugging_Techniques

That page also has info on how to properly submit a JIRA, pastebin, etc.
-MC