[Freeswitch-dev] coredump (dingaling)

Kristoff Bonne kristoff.bonne at skypro.be
Wed Dec 16 00:33:18 PST 2009

Hi All,

I don't know if this is the correct place for this, but I have a problem
so perhaps somebody here can help.

I've been playing around with freeswitch for about a week now using an
old mac-mini (ppc G3) running debian. Yesterday, I wanted to give
googletalk (dingaling) a try but got a coredump on freeswitch when I
dialed by gtalk account from outside.

Is there somewhere I can open a "ticket" for this? Can I upload the
corefile (about 1.2 MB compressed) somewhere?

This is on a PPC platform so I don't know if you people will have any
use of it.

Cheerio! Kr. Bonne.

jabber/gtalk: kristoff at krbonne.net