[Freeswitch-dev] mod event multicast drops some events on outbound call legs ?

Matteo mbrancaleoni at voismart.it
Fri Dec 4 02:19:27 PST 2009

Hi again,

I've found a fix, but maybe the error is hidded somewhere else.

If in the function SWITCH_MODULE_RUNTIME_FUNCTION(mod_event_multicast_runtime),
line 515 in mod_event_multicast.c I change switch_yield(100000);  to a lower
time, for example switch_yield(1000); it works ok.

so maybe a loo long sleep time makes the multicast receiver loose
packets if we have many events (I'm sending all the events for now,
maybe with filters this will not happen).

So, with switch_yield(1000); works ok.

But this's the right fix?

regards,
matteo