[Freeswitch-dev] Portaudio upgrade

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 08:54:22 PDT 2009

We don't even have any local mods to the pa lib,
You should be able to drop in any newer version.
They abandoned that pablio thing and we took it from the trash and hacked it
up so that's part of the mod now not the lib.
The last time I tried a newer svn snapshot of pa it crashed a lot so good
luck maybe if they claim its stable now it will work.