[Freeswitch-dev] callerid

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Aug 19 09:38:41 PDT 2009

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 3:55 AM, Santosh <santosh_tripathi at datamatics.com>wrote:

>  Hi,
> I am new to freeswitch and i need to fetch the callerid information.But my
> freeswitch is not showing me the callerid not even in the log.For the client
> I am using Linphone.
> How am I suppose to activate it.Your help would be appreciated.

Can you elaborate a little bit? What kind of call? Inbound/outbound? Between
to registered endpoints? Did you make any modifications to the default
configuration?

Thanks, the details will help. I also recommend that you go to the FS
pastebin and paste the debug output from a sample call. (
http://www.pastebin.com - and be sure to read the box very carefully when it
asks you for a username and password. ;) )

-MC