[Freeswitch-dev] Detecting in-band DTMF Digits in Openzap?

Alex Green alexg at etherstack.com
Mon Aug 10 19:26:08 PDT 2009

For FXO I switch back to the dialtone state and collect the digits via
the ZAP_SIGEVENT_COLLECTED_DIGIT call back (which is a little bit ugly
and does not allow dial ahead, but it works). However, for the E1 PRI
card there is no dialtone state, which makes sense as the digits are
sent over the D-Channel ('VETO Changing state on 1:1 from UP to
DIALTONE' is printed if you try). Openzap must be able to detect digits
during a call, but I am having trouble figuring out how.

ie. How do you use Openzap to detect in-band DTMF digits during a call?

Thanks, -alex