[Freeswitch-dev] what's the best way to change code and make patch

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 08:10:31 PDT 2009

On Aug 1, 2009, at 1:00 PM, Anthony Minessale wrote:
> dont forget to propose what you are patching so we all approve of it
> if you plan to re-submit.

Thank you Anthony, I'd like to ask this question even no patch :)

Just like this one: http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/MODENDP-236

And I'm thinking to add a little more statistic messages to profile
and gateways. While profile has failed calls stat, gateways don't.
And something like number of failed calls in the last 5 minutes or
number of continuously failed calls, and might be fired to event
socket to do smart routings. Sure it's easy to listen to the event
socket and do whatever we want, some features are better to be built in.

Anyone think we need a built in statistic Mod to generate reports on
resource usage statictics?

Another one would be api to remove a fifo node from memory.

OK, another question, if, just if I have code in branch, can it be
directly merged to trunk without a jira?

Thank you.

> On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 10:34 PM, Michael Jerris <mike at jerris.com>
> wrote:
> If you use git locally with git-svn you can do this.
>
> git add -i

Thank you Michael I think that works.