[Freeswitch-dev] FreeSwitch Configuration Interface

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Apr 29 09:36:20 PDT 2009

Nothing finished yet. Several folks have started various projects but none
are production ready yet. It is a huge undertaking. Here are some things you
can check out:

www.tcapi.org - very nice, very ambitious; still in early stages
FS source: contrib/swk folder - an initial flashy web interface using db
backend. Author accepts suggestions and code patches. :)

You can also look at doing mod_xml_curl and building your own database
backend. I believe in the contrib folder under intralanman there are some
examples.

-MC