[Freeswitch-dev] Compiling the FreeSwitch on Windows XP

Santosh santosh_tripathi at datamatics.com
Tue Apr 28 01:15:12 PDT 2009

Hi,
I am compiling the FreeSwitch 1.0.3 on Windows machine and getting hundreds of error.I guess this has something to do with Visual studio Settings.Can you please help me with this.I am attaching the Error file also(in which there are some missing files too).Can you send me a working FreeSwitch code for windows?

Regards,
Santosh

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail and attachments if any are privileged and confidential and are intended for the individual(s) or entity(ies) named in this e-mail. If the reader or recipient is not the intended recipient, or employee or agent responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or attachments thereof is strictly prohibited. IF YOU RECEIVE this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and return the original message.