[Freeswitch-dev] [BULK] Re: Memory Leak? - FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.4pre5

Charles Boening charlieb at cot.net
Sat Apr 25 00:31:08 PDT 2009

I don't see any core files.  However, I talked with one of my other guys this evening and found out he put in a cron job that was supposed to kill FS and restart it every day at 3am.  I think there was something wrong with how he did it and FS wasn't restarting properly.  I've removed that job and we'll see how long we last.  I'm still concerned about the ever increasing memory usage though.  I would think that if it doesn't level off, eventually something has to give.

Here's what I have for a memory usage graph so far.  As you can see, memory usage is constantly climbing.  I wouldn't think this would be normal.  Since I updated to 1.0.4pre5, I've made a couple test calls to make sure the IVR was working correctly.  Other than that, the system hasn't been used since the update about 11 hours ago.

[cid:image002.png at 01C9C53D.1CB487C0]