[Freeswitch-dev] mod_managed loader loadfile

Diego Toro dftoro at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 09:08:57 PDT 2009

I have assembly that references others assembly in my managed AppFunction, when FS start it fail with error message: can't load reference assembly...

I checked Loader code and i changed next line: System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFile(f) in loadAssemblies(string managedDir) method by System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom(f); (LoadFile by LoadFrom) and FS start with no problem.

Is possible use LoadFrom instead of LoadFile in Loader.cs code ?

Information about LoadFrom and LoadFile:
http://blogs.msdn.com/suzcook/archive/2003/09/19/loadfile-vs-loadfrom.aspx