[Freeswitch-dev] mod_managed

David Brazier David.Brazier at 360crm.co.uk
Fri Sep 26 17:59:19 EDT 2008

Looking at that again, I was still thwarted by dodgy line breaks - that first line should be all of this:

MOD_CFLAGS=-D_REENTRANT -pthread -I/opt/mono-1.9/lib/pkgconfig/../../ include/mono-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -lmono

NB this requires Mono 1.9.1 - will try to get a 2.0 version together.

To get mod_managed to load you need to tell mono where to look for mod_managed_lib.dll:

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/freeswitch/mod:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

(http://www.mono-project.com/PInvoke#Linux_Shared_Library_Search_Path might suggest better ways)

Finally you need to make sure you have "mod/managed" directory even if you don't have anything to put in it (perhaps should be in the Makefile?):

mkdir /usr/local/freeswitch/mod/managed

David

360CRM Limited, registered address, Caledonia House, 89 Seaward Street, Glasgow, G41 1HJ, Registered in Scotland, company number SC261952.
This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of 360CRM Ltd.  This email does not form any part of a contract.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.  Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.