[Freeswitch-dev] mod_managed

David Brazier David.Brazier at 360crm.co.uk
Fri Sep 26 10:40:33 EDT 2008

This is looking great.  I tried building on Linux but runswig.sh the Makefiles I had put in the patch had got their format messed up.  So the runswig.sh needs dos2unix run over it & chmod +x.  And I've re-worked the Makefiles (below) so hopefully they fit in with the standard build a bit better.

***mod_managed/Makefile***
#MOD_CFLAGS=`pkg-config --cflags --libs mono`
MOD_CFLAGS=-D_REENTRANT -pthread -I/opt/mono-1.9/lib/pkgconfig/../../include/mono-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -lmono
#LDFLAGS=`pkg-config --libs mono`
BASE=../../../..
VERBOSE=1
include $(BASE)/build/modmake.rules
LOCAL_OBJS=freeswitch_managed.o freeswitch_wrap.o
local_depend: $(LOCAL_OBJS)

freeswitch_managed.o: freeswitch_managed.h freeswitch_managed.cpp

freeswitch_wrap.o: freeswitch_wrap.cpp

freeswitch_wrap.cpp: freeswitch_wrap.cxx
        cp freeswitch_wrap.cxx freeswitch_wrap.cpp

local_depend:
        cd managed && make

local_install: $(MODINSTDIR)/libmod_managed.so
        cd managed && make MODINSTDIR=$(MODINSTDIR) install

$(MODINSTDIR)/libmod_managed.so:
        ln -s $(MODINSTDIR)/mod_managed.so $(MODINSTDIR)/libmod_managed.so

local_uninstall:
        rm -fr $(MODINSTDIR)/libmod_managed.so
        cd managed && make MODINSTDIR=$(MODINSTDIR) uninstall

local_clean:
        cd managed && make clean

***mod_managed/managed/Makefile***
all: mod_managed_lib.dll

clean:
        rm -fr mod_managed_lib.dll

mod_managed_lib.dll: Loader.cs ManagedSession.cs ApiFunction.cs AppFunction.cs Extensions.cs Log.cs Demo.cs swig.cs
        gmcs -target:library -out:mod_managed_lib.dll -d:DEBUG Loader.cs ManagedSession.cs ApiFunction.cs AppFunction.cs Extensions.cs Log.cs Demo.cs swig.cs

install: mod_managed_lib.dll
        install mod_managed_lib.dll $(MODINSTDIR)

uninstall:
        rm -f $(MODINSTDIR)/mod_managed_lib.dll

360CRM Limited, registered address, Caledonia House, 89 Seaward Street, Glasgow, G41 1HJ, Registered in Scotland, company number SC261952.
This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of 360CRM Ltd.  This email does not form any part of a contract.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.  Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.