[Freeswitch-dev] mod_mono Build

David Brazier David.Brazier at 360crm.co.uk
Mon Sep 15 11:08:23 EDT 2008

Michael & All

That's good - those updates do tidy up the SWIG bit.  After updating I had a couple of Windows problems:
1.      When linking mod_mono, all the FS core lib symbols were undefined - I had to add FreeSwitchCoreLib as a reference.
2.      Because I had just installed Mono 2.0 and still had Mono 1.9.1, the FindFirstFile in setMonoDirs() was finding Mono-1.9.1 first and then all the assemblies were wrong.  So I just changed line 111 to find %PROGRAMFILES%\Mono - which you're now saying must be where the Mono you want is installed:

switch_snprintf(findPath, MAX_PATH, "%s\\Mono", progFilesPath);

But actually all the FindFirstFile stuff isn't needed at all now, is it?

I've revisited my changes and put patches on http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/MODLANG-83.



360CRM Limited, registered address, Caledonia House, 89 Seaward Street, Glasgow, G41 1HJ, Registered in Scotland, company number SC261952.
This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of 360CRM Ltd.  This email does not form any part of a contract.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.  Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

More information about the Freeswitch-dev mailing list