[Freeswitch-dev] Chunky sound in wav file using Record_Session with RECORD_STEREO=true

Sebastien Maisonneuve smaisonneuve at ip5.com
Wed Sep 10 11:43:16 EDT 2008

My software send commands to freeswitch using mod_eventSocket. Freeswitch send the calls to a SIP Gateway using SIP/RTP. This SIP Gateway communicate with a PSTN using T1 lines ( DMS-100 ) . As soon as the call is connected, leg B play waves files ( playback command pass by event socket ). Leg A is the customer, and can be anything ( somebody listening to the call, Voice box, etc ).

sebastien