[Freeswitch-dev] DTMF event being broadcast to different session?

Johny Kadarisman jkr888 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 15:10:53 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm puzzling with a dtmf problem on my applications. basically, i have a
dialplan that run "start_dtmf" and then execute "socket" to my controller
apps.

*        <action application="sleep" data="2000"/>
        <action application="start_dtmf" data="true"/>
        <action application="socket" data="192.168.150.52:8084 async full"/>

>From the controller applications, I will detect the dtmf event. When the
call to system one by one, the application detect dtmf event correctly on
each session.

But the problem arise when there is 2 or more simultanous call in the
system. One caller press digits, and both or all socket sessions receive the
dtmf events. I believe this is the cases, but not sure what is the easier
way to proof it.

Any suggestion on how to troubleshoot or simple way to make sure each
sessions don't receive dtmf events.

Thanks,

Johny K.
  *