[Freeswitch-dev] SS7

Evgeniy Zolotov zolotov at altron.ua
Fri Oct 10 03:59:29 EDT 2008

Greetings for all !

  By us has been developed, as FreeSWITCH module, module for connecting under
protocol SS7 based on library libss7 Asterisk Open Source PBX.
  By first we have made this as separate module mod_ss7, but futher we plan to make
it as a part of mod_openzap, like it has been done for ISDN.
  Our module provides levels MTP2 and MTP3 of SS7. Now we work over support of ISUP.

  If this line of development is of interest for You - we ready to give results and initial codes.

Faithfully, Evgeniy.