[Freeswitch-dev] mod_managed

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Sat Oct 4 03:56:29 EDT 2008

We have been doing some major updates to mod_managed over the past few
days, I did my best to merge your changes in.  A few notes:

runswig.sh is gone.  It is now integrated into the makefile itself.
all your other changes I merged in the best I could, but don't have a
mono linux build env yet, so have not tested.
the newest builds of mod_managed REQUIRE version 2.0.  It will
segfault on 1.9.
we should be using pkg-config to specify the cflags and ldflags... it
can be done with something like this in the makefile:

LOCAL_INSERT_CFLAGS= pkg-config mono --cflags
LOCAL_INSERT_LDFLAGS= pkg-config mono --libs

Can you please give it a try and let me know what else I am missing on
this build.

Mike