[Freeswitch-dev] Bug in SIP URI: ; received="XX.XX.XX.XX:XXXX" is not valid (SIP BNF)

Kristian Kielhofner kkielhofner at star2star.com
Fri Nov 21 13:25:00 PST 2008

On 11/21/08, Michael Giagnocavo <mgg at giagnocavo.net> wrote:
> [...]

This thread /was/ about a questionable/superfluous double quote in a
URI parameter.  Postel's Law fits this situation quite well.

I might be willing to spend my time ranting about the IETF and any
questionable RFCs if there were a reasonable alternative.

Suggestions?

--
Kristian Kielhofner
http://blog.krisk.org